By Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón
- The first ebook to deal with the interaction among carbonaceous fabrics and adsorption
- Includes very important environmental purposes, resembling the removing of risky natural compounds from polluted atmospheres
- Covers either gas-solid and liquid-solid adsorption
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Carbons PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
This article offers an advent to supercritical fluids with easy-to-use Excel spreadsheets compatible for either specialized-discipline (chemistry or chemical engineering scholar) and mixed-discipline (engineering/economic pupil) periods. each one bankruptcy includes labored examples, tip containers and end-of-the-chapter difficulties and initiatives.
This booklet is a set of scholarly articles featuring the learn result of paintings conducted less than the supervision of Prof. Saroj Bhosle, a microbiologist at Goa college, India. the target of this quantity is to record the excellent ecological wisdom of eubacteria remoted from various coastal ecosystems of Goa, little explored for microbiological stories.
Physicochemical Measurements: Catalogue of Reference fabrics from nationwide Laboratories bargains info on chemical compounds, together with their density, magnetic susceptibility, calorimetry, molecular conductance, and thermal conductivity. The catalog first bargains details on acidimetry, calorimetry, and spectrophotometry and tristimulus colorimetry.
Extreme temperature section equilibria reports play an more and more vital position in fabrics technology and engineering. it really is particularly major within the examine into the homes of the cloth and the ways that they are often greater. this can be completed via looking at equilibrium and via analyzing the part relationships at hot temperature.
- Electrochemistry: Volume 14 (Specialist Periodical Reports)
- Chemical Ecology of Vertebrates (Cambridge Studies in Ecology)
- Corrosion and Electrochemistry of Zinc
- Kontexte als didaktische Problemlösungsinstanz im naturwissenschaftlichen Unterricht: Der chemische Fachunterricht angehender Friseurinnen und Friseure (German Edition)
Extra resources for Adsorption by Carbons
Adsorption by Carbons by Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón