By H. Knüpffer
- Provides a accomplished overview of all features of catalytic research
- Contains in-depth, serious, cutting-edge reports
- An integral resource for researchers in academia and industry
Read Online or Download Advances in Catalysis: Vol. 49 PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
This article offers an creation to supercritical fluids with easy-to-use Excel spreadsheets compatible for either specialized-discipline (chemistry or chemical engineering scholar) and mixed-discipline (engineering/economic scholar) sessions. every one bankruptcy includes labored examples, tip bins and end-of-the-chapter difficulties and initiatives.
This publication is a suite of scholarly articles offering the learn result of paintings conducted less than the supervision of Prof. Saroj Bhosle, a microbiologist at Goa college, India. the target of this quantity is to rfile the excellent ecological wisdom of eubacteria remoted from different coastal ecosystems of Goa, little explored for microbiological reviews.
Physicochemical Measurements: Catalogue of Reference fabrics from nationwide Laboratories deals info on chemical compounds, together with their density, magnetic susceptibility, calorimetry, molecular conductance, and thermal conductivity. The catalog first deals details on acidimetry, calorimetry, and spectrophotometry and tristimulus colorimetry.
Hot temperature part equilibria experiences play an more and more vital position in fabrics technological know-how and engineering. it really is specifically major within the learn into the homes of the fabric and the ways that they are often more suitable. this is often accomplished by way of staring at equilibrium and by way of reading the section relationships at hot temperature.
- Nonsteady Flame Propagation: AGARDograph
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry: 12 (Studies in Interface Science)
- Theoretical Chemistry Advances and Perspectives V3
- Citric Acid
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 127
- Tailoring of Nanocomposite Dielectrics: From Fundamentals to Devices and Applications
Additional info for Advances in Catalysis: Vol. 49
Advances in Catalysis: Vol. 49 by H. Knüpffer