By Nora Henry
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Ensure your scholars familiarize yourself with the middle practicals and enhance the talents had to be triumphant with an in-depth assessment-driven technique that builds and reinforces knowing; transparent summaries of useful paintings with pattern questions and solutions aid to enhance examination approach which will in attaining larger grades.
Written by way of skilled academics Tim Waite and Amber Waite, this scholar advisor for useful Chemistry:
- aid scholars simply determine what they should recognize with a concise precis of required useful paintings tested within the A-level specifications.
- Consolidate realizing of functional paintings, technique, mathematical and different abilities out of the laboratory with examination counsel and information cost questions, with solutions behind the book.
- offer lots of possibilities for college kids to enhance examination procedure with pattern solutions, examiners counsel and exam-style questions.
- supply help past the scholar books with insurance of methodologies and familiar sensible abilities no longer interested by within the textbooks.
Read or Download AQA A-level Chemistry Student Guide: Practical Chemistry PDF
Similar chemistry reference books
This time-saving publication presents large insurance of all very important features of nitrates in groundwater, starting from prevention to challenge review to remediation. It starts off by way of highlighting the nitrogen cycle and comparable healthiness matters, delivering either historical past details and a special point of view on healthiness concerns.
Die Küche - ein chemisches Laboratorium? In der neuen Auflage des Erfolgstitels von Georg Schwedt wird das Kochen, Braten und Backen aus ungewohnter Perspektive unter die Lupe genommen. Die Abläufe in der Küche beschränken sich nicht nur auf Rühren, Kneten und Bestreichen eines Kuchens mit Glasur. - Nein, beim Kochen, Backen und Braten laufen komplizierte chemische Reaktionen ab, die Auswirkungen auf den Geschmack, Geruch und andere Eigenschaften des Essens haben.
As superb because it could sound, nature continues to be unbeatable and offers us with the main impressive innovations and phenomena, past human mind's eye. micro organism that produce plastic or electrical energy, for instance, or ordinary rocket propulsion or algae which could meet the strength wishes of destiny generations with their offers of hydrogen.
The imperative subject matter of the current booklet is zigzags and central-circuits of 3- or four-regular aircraft graphs, which enable a double overlaying or masking of the edgeset to be got. The e-book offers zigzag and crucial circuit buildings of geometric fullerenes and a number of other sessions of graph of curiosity within the fields of chemistry and arithmetic.
- Topical Nail Products and Ungual Drug Delivery
- Chemie für Biologen (German Edition)
- Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics
- Nanoalloys: From Fundamentals to Emergent Applications
- Water Chemistry: Green Science and Technology of Nature's Most Renewable Resource
- Write Like a Chemist: A Guide and Resource
Additional resources for AQA A-level Chemistry Student Guide: Practical Chemistry
AQA A-level Chemistry Student Guide: Practical Chemistry by Nora Henry